The Storm has more inputs (digital and analogue), as well as more outputs than the Atom, and runs more features like Knock Control, VVT Control, Launch Control and Anti-lag.
The Storm is optimised for naturally aspirated engines with 6 cylinders or less that only need some of the extra sensors and features that come with our higher level ECUs.
- 8 x Digital inputs
- 3 x temperature inputs
- 8 x Analog inputs
- 2 x Trigger Inputs
- 2 x Knock Inputs
- 8 x Injection drives
- 8 x Ignition drivers
- 8 x Auxiliary outputs
- +5V Sensor power supply
- +8V Sensor power supply
- 2 x Thirty four pin, waterproof connectors
- 1 x CAN bus
- 1x Serial (RS232) connection
- 1x USB tuning connection
- 2Mb (4 MByte) of logging memory.
- Built in trigger oscilloscope.
- Memo text file for the tuners notes stored within the ECU.
- QuickTune – automated fuel tuning.
- Up to 6D fuel and ignition mapping.
- Precision closed loop cam control (four cam, independent control).
- Sequential fuel and ignition delivery.
- Digital triggering, most OEM patterns.
- Some Motorsport features including antilag, and launch control
- 5D boost control with three switchable tables.
- Continuous barometric correction (on board).
- Resettable statistics recording into on-board memory.
- Real time selectable dual fuel, ignition and boost maps.
- Individual cylinder correction.
- Odd-fire engines & two strokes.
- Spare injection and ignition channels can be auxiliary outputs.
- Boost control referenced to gear, speed or throttle position.
- Sync and crank sensors can be a combination of Hall effect,variable reluctance or optical.
- Staged injection.
All Link ECUs (Engine Control Units) are 100% New Zealand designed and developed.