Like the Xtreme, the Fury offers all the features you have come to expect from one of Link’s world leading premium ECU's, but with Digital wide-band.
The Fury is optimised for engines with 6 cylinders or less and 3 Rotor engines. If you want to gain an advantage over the competition, you will want a premium ECU like the Fury.
- 8/10* x Digital inputs
- 4 x Temperature inputs
- 9 x Analog inputs
- 2 x Trigger inputs
- 2 x Knock inputs
- *2 inputs required when using 2nd CAN Bus
- 8 x Injection drives
- 6 x Ignition drivers
- 10 x Auxiliary outputs
- +5V Sensor power supply
- +8V Sensor power supply
- 2 x Thirty four pin, waterproof connectors
- 1 x CAN bus
- 1x Serial (RS232) connection
- 1x USB tuning connection
- Digital Wideband – superior onboard wideband control
- giving simple and accurate fuel tuning.
- Optimised for Six Cylinder / 3 Rotor Engines – the G4+ Fury
- has 6 x ignition outputs and 8 x fuel outputs.
- Fully programmable e-throttle control complete with gear
- shift control and throttle blips.
- CAN is user defined and supports two independent CAN modules.
- Onboard Knock Control – support for two knock sensors
- wired directly to the ECU. No external amplifier required.
- 30 General Purpose Tables and many dedicated tables.
- 100 channels of logging.
- 32Mb (4 MByte) of logging memory.
- Built in trigger oscilloscope.
- Mixture map, closed loop fuel correction.
- OBDII output stream – send engine data to your tablet or phone using an OBDII to wifi/bluetooth adaptor (not included).
All Link ECUs (Engine Control Units) are 100% New Zealand designed and developed.